Our choice for December’s Mortgage Deal of the Month is a market leading 5 Year Fixed rate mortgage at 60% Loan to Value (LTV)
A rate of 1.79% until 31/01/2024
This reverts to:
Skipton Building Society’s Residential Mortgage Variable Rate, currently 4.99%, for the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is:
Arrangement and booking fee:
- Available on residential loans up to 60% of the purchase price or valuation of the property, whichever is the lower.
- Flexible Features – Portable, Overpayments, Payment holidays available.
- Available for purchase and remortgage.
- The product is available up to a loan of £300,000.00
- An Early Repayment Charge (ERC) of 5.00% of loan amount until 31/01/2021, 4.00% of loan amount until 31/01/2022, 3.00% of loan amount until 31/01/2023, 2.00% of loan amount until 31/01/2024.
Information is correct as at 5th December 2018.
3.6% APRC based on borrowing £400,000 over 25 years on 1.29% fixed for 24 months, giving 24 monthly payments of £1,564.56 followed by 276 payments of £2,069.74 on a variable rate (currently 3.99%). Total amount payable £609,056 including the following one off costs – £999 lender arrangement fee and £20 remittance fee.