- Provides most secure plan for paying off your mortgage with a set time.
- This payment covers the interest of the loan as well as some of the debt.
- Interest owed will decrease over time as the period of the loan matures.
- Cost effective and reliable.
Interest Only Mortgages
- High risk.
- Covers only the interest on the loan, not its repayments.
- You must be able to meet the full repayment of the mortgage at the end of the term.
- In order to repay an interest only mortgage you will need an acceptable repayment method. Acceptable methods will differ between lenders.
Discuss your mortgage repayment options with one of our experienced team members today by giving us a call or arranging a callback.